Supervised Internship Training Course (Students)
● UG Training INR 2500 / 60 Hours
● PG Training INR 3500 / 80 Hours
Specially Designed for UG, PG, Psychology programs of Distance Learning students
Conducted by Team of Sr. Experts Psychologists
- Case History Taking
- Mental Status Examination
Psychotherapies :Indigenous, BT, REBT, CBT, SFBT.
Scientific Spiritual Techniques
Basic Counselling Skills
Supervised Learning Training Course, SLTC (For Working Professionals) Interdisciplinary Integration of Mental Health Model (IIMHM)
● INR 6000 / 20 Hours
- To help learner to know the relevance and importance of mental health in every day life
- To enable learner interdisciplinary integration to promote positive mental health
- To enhance relevant required skills to act as mental health change catalyst
- Research based pedagogy for scientific learning in the field of mental health
- Relevance and importance of the mental health issues/ problems in society,nation and World
- Interdisciplinary Integration model
- Skills and Techniques relevant to the practice field (organization, positive, counseling, clinical, health etc)
- Focused Research/Project work in the respective field.
Scientific Research Skill Training Course (Research Internship)
INR 8000 / 30 Hours
- To help participants to learn the basic steps of conducting research for thesis writing or Pre-PhD work/ preparation for synopsis writing.
- To enhance scientific research skills and insight for effective conduction of research
- Why research ,background, introduction of research area
- Review of literature for gap analysis and topic selection
- Statistic treatment and analysis
- Result interpretation and conclusion
- Recommendation and application of research outc
- Duration: 30hrs (flexi- online and offline mode)
- Credits: 2 credits (1 credit is equal to 10 hrs of teaching,training and supervised guidance)
- Total Fees: INR 8000 for 30hrs
- Take-away: Certificate will be given based on the fullfillment of credit requirements.